Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm loving Hwee's Teeheehee's. They make me feel so unlike myself. My goal is to one day bounce about and dance on the ceiling. (I'm actually supposed to be studying something before I leave for FOP but I think I'm too excited to study much)
Waiting for the Kino sale proved to be fruitless. Now that they've introduced the privilage card, only members will get the 20% sale courtesy of their anniversary. Grr... Gladys went today but I didn't have time to go with her and thus cannot get my Watcher's Guide Vol. 3 anymore! She didn't have enough money with her to buy it for me and I pay her back later. Should have thought of it on friday!
Guns N Roses coming to Singapore on Sep 3! But without Axl Rose and someone else I can't remember because I skimmed the newspaper article, anyway, doubt I'll be going unless I manage to somehow cough up the money and it's so close to prelims. This sucks.
Thanks Benita, for listening and understanding.